RU R2?

Click the continue reading link below to see it.

(wait a moment after pressing “play.” You might have to click it again if it doesn’t start playing after the first try.)

See other Wordless Wednesday participants.

11 Responses to RU R2?

1. Cool. I bet Ben loved that now that he’s a “Star Wars” freak.

“It’s a lot bigger in real life.” Was that Shannon?

2. Charles – Nope, the lovely lady was not there. This was a free day at Star Wars Fan Days in Plano (OK, not Wordless for very long, I guess), and that working R2-D2 was cooler than anything Shannon and I saw at the Forth Worth Museum of Science and History’s Star Wars exhibit, for which we had to buy tickets. Still, that was cool, too, as anyone can see in my post and my slideshow and video page. Yes, I’m shameless with the self-promotion.

3. Sorry doesn’t work !

4. What kid wouldn’t be a Star Wars freak after meeting a celebrity like that? I must confess though, I watched your son more than the silly robot!

5. *LOL* I bet Ben will remember THAT!

6. Even his little monacle eye-piece wiggles! That is soooo wizard, Marky!

Can you buy me one and sent it up here FedEx? Please?

7. That was great. He looked a bit concerned…but got his courage up in no time.

I have no idea why, but I kept waiting for Ben to dance with R2. And then I started thinking that it’d be great to have R2 on “Dancing With the Stars.”

8. That is neat! Ben is so cute and doesn’t look like he is quite sure what to make of r2d2. My son was saying “can I go there, can I go there!” He thought is was neat too!

Robin of mytwoblessings

(my ww is up but turned out to be not so wordless! )

9. I’m sure its great but all I’m getting is the sound…

Some days computers just won’t play nice :-(

10. nothing there to click!

:0(

11. Sorry some of you are having trouble. There are several people (including an Apple user whom I helped find a Windows Media codec) who can play these fine, so it’s a trade-off I’m willing to make.

For some reason, if you move your mouse over anything else while watching the video, the video goes blank. I don’t like to use any of the services like YouTube or Google Video, because they’re blocked by lots of offices’ internet filters. I’m not saying I’m encouraging people to watch videos at work, but if you happen on this page, and it has a video served by one of those services, internet filter logs will mark that down and it could be a strike against you.