Wallcrawler (Pic of the Week)

Wallcrawler
Click pic to enlarge.

On Wednesday Benjamin enjoyed a day at the Dallas Museum of Nature & Science with his mommy and her dad. I was at work, consarnit! I enjoyed hearing the re-cap, though, and now we know a good place to go when Shannon needs a break from us.

6 Responses to Wallcrawler (Pic of the Week)

1. Looks like a junior “Spider Man” you got there Mark!!

Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend…!

2. Dave – He will be thrilled to hear that someone said he looks like Spiderman. His birthday party had a Spiderman theme. You have a good weekend, too.

3. I know I’ll have a great weekend – leaving for Ft. Lauderdale tomorrow to board the ship and head to the Caribbean on Sunday! YAHOO!!!

4. Mark, stop copying us! We did the Spider-Man birthday theme first. Go get your own! It irritates me to no end thinking that all you do, day in and day out, is think of ways to subsume the life that we have made for ourselves up here and try to make it yours. Well, frankly, I’m freakishly TIRED of it, and have finally decided to tell you about it. I don’t rightly know if our already shaky friendship can withstand this sort of confrontation, and at this point I don’t think I care very much.

Next thing you know, you’ll be sending Ben to “school” in the fall, giving him “Christmas presents”, — hell, you’ll probably even go so far as to encourage him to “play with friends”. Use some originality, man! Leave our schtick to us!

Geez…

5. Shan – Yeah, yeah, rub it in a little more, why don’t you?

Simon – Well, you know, we Americans get fed up with our economy and start looking to nearby countries for ways to improve our dark, lonely lives, and we figure birthday party themes are the best first step. Since Mexico is too third-world, we settle on Canada, and you’re Canadian, so, voila!

6. Hmm. Norah will be dissapointed to hear that I’ll have to cancel her Dinosaur themed party, but if Spiderman is what Simon did…I guess she’ll just have to learn to be happy with that. I mean, we did make a pact to copy his every move, Mark.

And Ben should be very proud of the Spiderman pose there. It’s a good one. A little work in photoshop could make his day, Dad. hint hint.

Enjoy your cruise, Shannon. Color me a beautifu dhade of envious green.