Delight in the Park

(All those reading “Bernie,” you may continue on to Part Seven)

A new park opened near us.

I See YouGetting There

See for yourself (and click to enlarge a pic)…

Big Backswing

My Ear is on FireNew Friend

10 Responses to Delight in the Park

1. That is one happy kid. Looks warm there! Great pics Mark!

2. Anna – Happy indeed. That was a little over a week ago, and the next weekend he came down with that nasty flu. It was about 70 degrees outside that day, if I recall. We all wished we would have worn shorts.

3. I refuse to make any cute kid comments since my wife will probably do double duty on my behalf.

Well, OK… that last pic is just adorable.

I am sooooo looking forward to getting back outside and tossing the boys on the playground so they can court imminent injury without raising hell at home, cooped up indoors.

Winter, you bitch, release your stranglehold on this fair nation!!

(Sorry. Venting complete.)

4. You’re giving me Spring Fever, man! Cut it out. But maybe it’s worth it…cuz those shots are awesomely cute. I’m loving that top one with Ben peering over the climbing bars.

5. You sure have one good-looking kid there! Must run in the family!

6. “..that we had..” Something like subjunctive mood, as in, “Sometimes I find myself in a subjunctive mood, but I usually get over it.”

7. I am warmer just looking at it! :)

8. Great pictures. I’m sorry to hear that Shannon got the Flu. I hope you’re all on the mend.

9. Everybody – Cute kid comments always are welcome here! We parents take all the compliments we can get, even those that are purely genetic!

I think the first one and the last one are my favorites.

Pops – You know, I actually thought about that sentence and realized “we had” belonged there instead. Oh well. You’re a physicist and a skillful writer — a deadly combination for all who dare to oppose you.

Then there’s your sheer size.

10. I somehow missed this post!!! so here is your cute kid comment from me. It just seems a bit redundant at this point…